Monday, January 28, 2008

Girl Scout Cookies

I can't believe I will be the proud owner of eight boxes of Girl Scout Cookies very soon. It just happened since I know a few parents whose girls are now selling the cookies. A tradition, that's what it is though I will no doubt not eat any of them..I'm not much for eating any kind of processed food. In fact, since becoming a vegetarian a few years ago I am rather deligent about eating properly. My allergies disappeared when I started this regimen, who knew?

I have discovered polenta. Why did it take so long? I don't know but I do know it's great to sling it on the grill on Monday evenings as I create dinner in fifteen minutes. That's all the time I have between students on Monday. I do believe my food network job awaits me as the creator of "Fifteen Minute Meals". Believe me I'm an expert at throwing healthy hash on a plate.


Today was an off day as I decided to continue to savor ("The Sound of Paper") and even work on some of the lists Cameron suggests. I needed a break from "burning in". The paintings are going so well I am almost finished with the thirteenth...the last one that is if I don't change my mind. It could happen. I will once again be ready on time for the Trinity School Exhibit.
I know this photo has nothing to do with cookies but this cat duo made me laugh today.

No comments: