Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Open House

Open House for 2008 is now officially over. It was a great three days with a lot of people coming through the Center. Now it's back to work and that is not easy. This is a hard time of the year for creating with holidays looming ahead. I like the holidays but since art making is my job, I do find it hard to take time off. I will however have fun despite that pull to stay in the studio and work. I remember seeing an interview with Charles Schultz' family and their remembering him in his studio working on all the holidays. I understood.

Right now I'm looking forward to a trip after Thanksgiving that will allow me an opportunity to use my new camera and gather more tree photos for paintings. The response to my tree paintings was very positive over the weekend. I like creating them so much, I guess it shows.

No comments: