Saturday, November 15, 2008

Grand Opening

Well it's official. dk Gallery is open after a very successful grand opening reception. So many people there that it was hard to move. So many happy artists and so many happy patrons. Donna Krueger has launched a premier gallery right in the midst of the historic square in Marietta, Georgia. I can tell you there are many people pleased with having a top rate gallery in this location including me since it's only a few minutes away from my studio AND I like working with people who are so positive. With all the dire economic news, here is an example of what can happen if you're open to the possibilities in life. The gallery sold work even before it officially opened its doors. If you were to meet Donna you would understand why. My praise could go on and on.

No comments: