Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Griffith Gallery: The Best

Important information I heard straight from Griffith Art Gallery today about how the painting in the Christmas book occured. Rick and Dave Griffith work with Southern Living magazine often and it was their choice to bring the painting to the attention of the staff for the photo shoot. They carefully wrapped the painting for its journey to the photo shoot and made sure that it was then returned to the gallery in good shape. I would never worry about any painting that was transported with their care.

I am one lucky artist to have the professional support of Griffith Art Gallery. For so many years now I can count on their creative efforts to sell my work. And I can just plain count on them...and their wonderful sense of humor that keeps me smiling while I work.

No comments: